It’s episode 10! And they said it couldn’t be done.
This week we watched Super Troopers 2 and we share our thoughtful reviews about this sequel to a much beloved cult classic.
Since our reviews are short and to the point we also talk about a ton of other stuff including but not limited to:
- HBO’s The Young Comedians Specials
- Winger & Vixen
- Michael Savage and his brave stance on Bull Fighting
- The guy who threw a drink into the face of a kid wearing a MAGA hat
- Dave’s Turntable: Scoop/Pete Townshend
- Dave’s thoughts on digital music sucking with the exception of Donald Fagen’s Nightfly
- Dave reveals that he is angrier than you’d imagine about Justin Bieber
- Yankees/Mets talk
- Tim Tebow!
- Big Brother
- The Twitter Purge
- IHOP’s name change stunt
So, there you have it. A shit ton of topics, almost all of which make Dave a little ornery. He does white knight for Michael Savage though, but that’s ok because I pull a counter white knight for Tim Tebow.
Take a drink every time Dave thinks someone has ruined something for him.