Hi folks, I hope this post finds you well, hunkered down and safe from coronavirus.
I put together a little playlist, just about an hour long, of songs that are fun, or uplifting.
If you and your family need a break from bad news and just want to think about something else for a while, then this playlist is for you.
Clean the house, hit the treadmill, have a dance party. Whatever it takes. Whatever is best.
We are thinking of you all and will be coming out with a new episode on time or close to schedule.
Be well, friends.
1. Groove Is In The Heart | Deee-Lite
2. Daydream | The Lovin’ Spoonful
3. Sugar Magnolia | Grateful Dead
4. Lean On Me | Bill Withers
5. Best Day Of My Life | American Authors
6. Love Shack | B-52’s
7. Take On Me | A-ha
8. Afternoon Delight | Starland Vocal Band
9. Happy Together | The Turtles
10. I’m A Believer | The Monkees
11. Good Vibrations | The Beach Boys
12. Good Day Sunshine | The Beatles
13. Come On Get Happy | The Partridge Family
14. Soulshine | Gov’t Mule
15. Get Together | The Youngbloods
16. The 59th Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy) | Simon & Garfunkel
17. What A Wonderful World | Louis Armstrong
18. Make Someone Happy | Jimmy Durante
19. Amazing Grace | Judy Collins